UPSC Recruitment 2015: Union Public Service Commission Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist, Junior Hydrogeologist & Indian Statistical Service Government Recruitment 2015project approved and notification released on 20th/February/2015. You can visit commission website at www.upsc.gov.in & www.upsconline.nic.in for UPSC notification, online application form.
UPSC has published public appointment circular and according to this job circular for recruitment of three thirty (330) candidates for various position. Candidate completed master degree or other higher relevant qualification can apply online from 21st/February/2015 to 20th/March/2015. Before applying please read UPSC Online Application Form Registration instructions and apply online.
Job Type: Government Sector Jobs
Total Vacancies: 330 (three thirty)
Post Name: Various (details given below)
Application Mode: Online
Selection Mode: Competitive Written Examination
Minimum Qualification: Refer to notification
Application last date: 20th/March/2015
Minimum Requirements & Other Information
- Master Degree in relevant stream
- Age not exceeding 21 years and not exceeding 30 years
- Candidates are advised to read carefully “Special Instructions to the Candidates for Conventional Type Test”
- Agree with commission terms & conditions.
UPSC ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS
- Go online use Internet Explorer
- Use Internet Explorer / Visit www.upsc.gov.in & www.upsconline.nic.in website
- Now navigate site carefully for application and advertisement
- Read instructions for submit online form
- Fill details carefully and submit online job application
- Download & take printout
UPSC comes out with new job program and according to this 62 (sixty two) new vacancies open for Group A & Group B position. Candidate may be desirous to get job through this program, all eligible and interested people can register online from 24th/January/2015 to 12th/February/2015. No other alternative method to apply for above posts applicable.
UPSC Recruitment 2015 Important Details
- Age & qualification is different for each post so please go through official advertisement
- Candidate need to fill Online Recruitment Application to participate in this job program
- The person selected will be appointed on probation as per rules.
- Please submit single application for each post
- Please apply online well in advance without waiting for the closing date
- Commission will take serious action against candidate if found guilty in any stage
- Agree with UPSC pay scale, terms & conditions.
Before filling form please visit www.upsconline.nic.in website and check recruitment notice, instructions, terms & conditions carefully.
Online Application: Click Here
For advertisement : Click Here