Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites applications for the for the post of 122 Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Staff in Different States and Union Territories 2015 Special Recruitment Drive for persons with disabilities. Apply Online before 23 November 2015.
Advt No. : 3/8/2015-P&P-I.
Job Location : All India
Job Details :
- Post Name : Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- No of Vacancy : 122 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 1800/-
Region Wise Vacancies :
- SSC (CR) : 08 Posts
- SSC (NER) : 06 Posts
- SSC (KKR) : 11 Posts
- SSC (SR) : 06 Posts
- SSC (MPR) : 10 Posts
- SSC (WR) : 28 Posts
- SSC (ER) : 05 Posts
- SSC (NWR) : 06 Posts
- SSC (NR) : 42 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates Must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 25 years as on 01.01.2016
Age of Relaxation :
- SC & ST Category : 5 years
- OBC-NCL Category : 3 years
- PH Category : 10 years
Selection Process : Selection based on Written Examination. The written examination will consist of (Paper-I) objective type paper and (Paper-II) descriptive type.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply Online through SSC website www.ssconline2.gov.in from 24.10.2015 to 23.11.2015 and send their print out of application to the Regional/ Sub Regional Offices of the Commission (as per notification) on or before 23.11.2015 and 30.11.2015 for remote areas.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 24.10.2015
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 23.11.2015
- Closing Date for receipt of Off-Line Application for Normal Areas :23.11.2015
- Closing Date for receipt of Off-Line Application for Remote Areas : 30.11.2015
- Date of Written Exam : 10.01.2016
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://ssc.nic.in/SSC_WEBSITE_LATEST/notice/notice_pdf/MTS_final_Notice_eng_23102015.pdf
- Apply Online for Part-I Registration : http://ssconline2.gov.in/mainmenu2.php
- Apply Online for Part-II Registration : http://ssconline2.gov.in/upload1.php
- Click Here for Syllabus : http://www.sarkarinaukrisarch.in/ssc-multi-tasking-staff-exam-syllabus/