SAIL Recruitment 2015:
Steel Authority of India Management Trainee Recruitment 2015project approved by Government / Company and notification issued on 26th/Feb/2015 at career / recruitment section of company’s website. You may visit http://sailcareers.com/careers website for SAIL employment notification, MT online application form, written test, group discussion and other related information.
Steel Authority of India has issued public vacancy circular for recruitment of three hundred forty six (346) candidates for Management Trainee out of which two hundred forty six (246) vacancies for MT Technical & one hundred (100) for MT Administration. Candidate competed degree in relevant stream can apply online from 26th/Feb/2015 to 18th/March/2015 and date of written examination is 10th/May/2015.
Job Type: Government Sector
Post Name: Management Trainee
Management Trainee (Technical): 246 vacancies
Management Trainee (Administration): 100 vacancies
Application closing date: 18th/March/2015
Date of exam: 10th/May/2015
SAIL MT Recruitment 2015 Important Details
- For technical field, the candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline of mechanical, civil, metallurgy, chemical, ceramics, mining, computer science, instrumentation or electronics with minimum 65% aggregate from a recognized university approved by the central government.
- For administrative field, the candidate must possess a two year full time regular MBA degree in any discipline or a post graduate in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate from a recognized university approved by the central government. The degree must be in the field of human resource, personal management, masters in human resources and organizational development in Hr. or CA/ICWA in finance.
- Age not exceeding 30 years
Eligible candidates will be required to appear for objective type written test at any one of the centres at Agartala, Allahabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Bhilai, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bokaro, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi (NCR), Durgapur, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Ranchi, Rourkela, Salem, Trichy, Vijawada and Visakhapatnam
Read: Railway Jobs 2015
The examination fee for the general category candidates is Rs 500/- whereas for the reserved categories, the examination fee is Rs 100/-. The examination fee is to be paid at a specially opened account whose account no is 32286155304at CAG Branch, New Delhi, on behalf of SAIL.
Important Instruction for Filling up of Application
- Go online and use Internet Explorer
- Go to SAIL careers page at www.sail.co.in or www.sailcareers.com
- Read recruitment notice carefully
- Click on “Apply” link available for MT position
- Fill columns filed correctly
Advertisement: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here