Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kochi invites Application for the post of Post Graduate Teachers, Trained Graduate Teacher, Primary Teacher & Various Vacancies on contractual basis against leave vacancies for the academic session 2015-16. Walk-in-Interview 03 & 04 March 2015.
Job Location : Kochi (Kerala)
Job Details :
Name of Posts :
- Post graduate Teachers (All Subject)
- Trained Graduate Teacher (All Subject)
- Primary Teacher (All Subject)
- Computer Instructors
- Sports coaches
- Malayalam Teacher
- Dance Teacher
- Music Teacher
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For PGT : Two Years Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject Or Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the concerned subject and B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university.
- For TGT : Four years Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of N.C.E.R.T. in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate Or Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subject and in aggregate and Pass in Central Teacher Eligibility Test(CTET) , conducted by CBSE in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
- For Primary Teacher : Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent and Pass in the central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
- All other post qualification as per Official Notification.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : As per KVS Rules
How to Apply : Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with the application and also Bring all the original documents for verification at the time of Interview.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 03 & 04.03.2015 at 9.00 AM
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://kvptkochi.gov.in/images//walk_in_interview-2015-16.doc