IRDA Recruitment 2016
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDA) invites application for the post of 24 Junior Officer . Apply online before 04 February 2016.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 24 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.17100/-
Eligibility Criteria for IRDA Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : First Class Bachelor’s Degree (with a minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters / years), and Pass in Nine papers of Institute of Actuaries.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 21 to 30 years (As on 01.01.2016)
Age of Relaxation :
- SC & ST Category : 5 years
- OBC Category : 3 years
- PWD Category : 10 years
Job Location : Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
Selection Process : Selection will be Made on through Written Test & Interview.
Application Fee : Rs.500/-For Other than SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen & Rs.100/-For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen thorugh using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply for IRDA Vacancy : Interested candidates may online through the website www.irda.gov in from 18.01.2016 to 04.02.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 18.01.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 04.02.2016
- Date of Examination : 27.02.2016
Important Links :
- Detailed Advertisement Apply Online Link : https://www.irdai.gov.in/ADMINCMS/cms/frmGeneral_List.aspx?DF=Emp&mid=20