Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2017
Cochin Port Trust invites Application for the post of 03 Assistant Executive Engineer & Senior Deputy Chief Accounts Officer. Apply before 10 August 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Cochin Port Trust Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Executive Engineer
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 32900-58000/-
- Post Name : Senior Deputy Chief Accounts Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 20600-46500/-
Eligibility Criteria for Cochin Port Trust Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant Executive Engineer : Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering from a recognized university/Institution.
- For Senior Deputy Chief Accounts Officer : Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost and
Works Accountants of India and Twelve years experience in Executive Cadre in the field of Finance, Accounting in an Industrial /Commercial,
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 30 years for Assistant Executive Engineer & 42 years for other
Job Location : Cochin (Kerala)
Selection Process : Selection will be through interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply Cochin Port Trust Apply : Interested candidates may apply in application along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents send to The Secretary, Cochin Port Trust, Cochin–682 009 on or before 10.08.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 10.08.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://cochinport.gov.in/writereaddata/careers/docs/1498215227adas.pdf