Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) invites application for the post of 07 Supervisor, Senior Scientific Officer & Linguistic Officer. Apply before 30 April 2015.
Advt No. : 07/2015
Job Location : Agartala (Tripura)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Supervisor (Technical)
- No. of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.5310-24000/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2400/-
- Post Name : Senior Scientific Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.13575-37000/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 3700/-
- Post Name : Linguistic Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9570-30000/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 3100/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Supervisor (Technical) : Candidates Should have passed at least B.Sc or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/B.Sc (Hons) examination in Physics.
- For Senior Scientific Officer : Candidates Should have passed M.Sc with 50% in Forensic Science (with Chemistry as one of the subjects) or in Chemistry/Bio-chemistry from a recognized University.
- For Linguistic Officer : Bachelor Degree of any recognized University and Knowledge of reading, speaking and literary works in any Tribal Languages of Tripura.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- For Supervisor (Technical) : 18 to 40 years
- For Senior Scientific Officer & Linguistic Officer : 40 years
Application Fee :
- For Group-A Posts : Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- For Group-B Posts : Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and fifty) only for General Candidates and Rs. 100/-(Rupees one hundred) only for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- For Group-C Posts : Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs.50/-(Rupees fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
The four pages Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C.
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2 copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat on or before 30.04.2015.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 30.04.2015
Important Links :