Commissioned Officer recruitment in Meteorological Branch of Indian Air Force in Courses commencing January – 2018
Indian Air Force invites applications from Male and Female candidates to join in the AirForce for grant of Short Service Commission / Permanent Service Commission in Meteorological Branch for the course commencing January 2018 :
Commissioned Officer Branches :
- Meteorological Branch Permanent Commission (PSC) Men
- Meteorological Branch Short Service Commission (SSC) Men
- Meteorological Branch Short Service Commission (SSC) Women
- Ground Duty Officer (Non-Technical)
Vacancy Details :
- Age :20-26 years as on 01/07/2018
- Pay Scales : Rs.15600-39100 Grade Pay Rs.5400 plus Rs.6000/- MSP and other allowances
- Qualification : Post Graduate Degree in any Science stream / Mathematics / Statistics / Geography/ Computer Applications / Environmental Science / AppliedPhysics / Oceanography/ Meteorology / Agricultural Meteorology/ Ecology & Environment / Geo-physics / Environmental Biology with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all papers put together (Provided Maths and Physics were studied at Graduation Level with a minimum of 55% marks in both)
How to Apply :
Apply Online at Indin Air Force website from 21/01/2017 to 17/02/2017 only.
Detailed Information and Application Format :
Please visit at Indian Air Force website at http://careerairforce.nic.in for details and online application format.